Is Gramblr down?” Gramblr is a management tool that gives you access to posting directly from the computer. The Gramblr app was first released in 2008, and it quickly gained popularity. However, the Gramblr app is no longer available because it was removed from its official website.
Therefore people are looking for a quick alternative to Gramblr to be cost-effective and useful which also enables them to manage their Instagram accounts from PC.
Are you looking for similar tools to Gramblr too? Do you care about its efficiency and ease of use? How about pricing, do you want the tool to be worth the cost?
If you have any of the above concerns, we’ve got you covered. Continue reading to learn about 10 Gramblr alternatives that will get the job done for you.
List Of Top Gramblr Alternatives In 2021
Is Gramblr down? If you have been looking for a management tool that optimizes your marketing with tons of features regarding maintenance, efficiency, and visual aesthetics, then we’re introducing not one but ten! Here is a list of Grambler alternatives. By the way, also we would like to recommend the popular browser game Agario unblocked – this is a funny multiplayer game, you can play it everywhere.
Is Gramblr down? You don’t need to worry, We got your back!
AiSchedul can easily top the list of the Best Alternatives to Gramblr as an effective Instagram post scheduler app and also it is a perfect Instagram Stories scheduler too. Similar to Gramblr., AiScehdul works for you as your personal assistant to help you grow your business organically. Its first and foremost feature is the social calendar you can set on your AiSchedul’s dashboard and schedule your content to feed, IGTV, or Story.
If you’re looking for more, AiSchedul provides several other features as well. Some of them include:
- Scheduling different types of Instagram posts automatically to your feed, IGTV, or Stories. For example, You can make carousel posts with up to ten pictures or videos.
- Scheduling YouTube video reposts without having to download them.
- Setting the posts to be deleted automatically after a while.
- Mass deleting Instagram posts.
- Using the Instagram hashtag generator tool and hashtag analytic tool to your advantage.
- 24/7 customer support ( essentials and premium*)
- Creating automated giveaways ( essentials and premium), with automated rules, giveaway caption, and giveaway winner picker.
- Sharing multiple links in bio ( essentials and premium)
- Automatic response to comments (premium only)
- Downloading posts that others have previously published on their feed, IGTV, Story, and highlights, or reposting your favorite content directly to your account. Remember that you could always schedule reposts. Monitoring accounts and reposting their material are among the tools that are available for free in perpetuity.
- Managing multiple accounts.
- Setting up a social media calendar.
Also, it is compatible with any PC or you can download AiSchedul from PlayStore if you are an Android user.
In addition to its unique features, AiSchedul’s dashboard is highly user-friendly, making it an excellent place to start for novices.
In terms of gaining access to all the features above and more, you can easily sign up for free on the AiSchedul and begin to schedule your content like never before.
AiSchedul may not be a free Instagram scheduler, but it lets you use the free-forever package with some limitations on the number of times you can use each feature per month.
As we mentioned, AiSchedul is very cost-effective with a free package as well as two paid packages, Essentials and Pro, which cost $7 and $15 per month, respectively.
If you are looking for the best Instagram post scheduler app you should try AiSchedul.
Later is another free Instagram post scheduler and Instagram Stories scheduler that allows you to upload your posts through PC. This aesthetically appealing tool has been rising in popularity in the past 12 months. So you can also use Later as an alternative to Gramblr.
Features of Later:
- Include only one social media set, such as Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest.
- Schedule 30 photos on each social media platform.
- Make use of the bio link option (free and premium versions differs)
- Examine your Instagram results (free and premium versions differ)
Individuals can use it to schedule Instagram posts for free. People can also choose other packages. It offers three company plans: a starter package (15$ per month), a growth package (25$ per month), and an advanced package (40$ per month).
Later provides decent enough services for small businesses to schedule Instagram posts and content on other social media networks for free. However, to fully realize Later’s potential, you should invest in a premium package. The most significant disadvantage of a free Later account is that you cannot schedule Instagram videos, so choosing the right package for you definitely deserves further consideration.
Deskgram is a very popular Instagram management tool that allows you to post both photos and videos to Instagram. Unlike the other tools in this list, however, Deskgram’s free offer is not entirely effective.
Deskgram offers two types of account subscriptions. The free plan doesn’t offer much more than a nicer platform for your Web Instagram. You can view your feed, edit your profile, delete your posts, search for people and hashtags, and get customer support from the Deskgram staff through email.
features of Deskgram:
- Upload content
- View timeline
- Tag people
- Like and comment
If you want to use Deskgram to upload your videos and pictures to Instagram, you must invest 2.99$ per month to subscribe to a premium account. After you subscribe, you can upload an unlimited number of photos and videos. However, note that your videos cannot be above 60 seconds in length.
Buffer is yet another alternative “Gramblr down” occurs. This management tool is user-friendly and you can schedule your content by using Buffer.
Here are some of the features of Buffer:
- Connect Buffer to three social accounts, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Linked In, and Google+.
- Use a total of ten planned social media postings per social account.
- Get it both on iOS or Android.
- Make images with Pablo.
- Upload videos and animated GIFs.
In addition to their free-forever package with its limitations, they have 3 more offers at $15, $99, and $199.
Also, you can use Sendible as a Gramblr alternative. Sendible is one of the social media post schedulers with over 20,000 marketers and brands using it. Sendible, a social media scheduling tool, offers a variety of services for small and large enterprises. Here are some of the features available on Sendible:
- Customize images with your preferable pixels and schedule posts.
- Take advantage of customer support.
- Add hashtags and locations to your posts.
There are no free plans available on Sendible. Even its 30-day trial offers to pay you back if you opt not to use this social media scheduler after that.
Sendible provides you 4 packages: creator – €24 per month, traction – €75 per month, Scale – €165 per month, Expansion – €349 per month.
Tailwind organizes your Instagram feed with 9 grid previews and lets you schedule posts for the next few weeks. Tailwind also helps you create and schedule Pinterest posts.
features of Tailwind:
- Add one Pinterest account and one Instagram account to its dashboard.
- Make 20 monthly posts and schedule them.
- Utilize the Instagram link in the bio tool.
Tailwind has 4 pricing packages: the first one is free with more limitations than other packages, the pro package with less limitation (9.99$), advanced (19.99$), and max (39.99$).
You can also use Hootsuite as a Gramblr alternative. Hootsuite is one of the best post-scheduling platforms. Although it may seem costly, it has useful features to offer.
- It provides detailed analytics across 20 social networking sites to help you track your brand more effectively.
- You can utilize its automated posting feature to schedule social media posts.
- Hootsuite also allows you to manage multiple accounts.
- It also enables you to see all of your messages in a single box.
The package which covers one user costs €39 per month, €129 for 3 users, and €599 for 5+ users.
Loomly could be our next Gramblr alternative. Loomly is another post-scheduling platform with more pricing flexibility than Hootsuite.
- Post ideas
- Optimization tips
- Post and ad mockups
- Advanced analytics
Loomly doesn’t offer a free package like AiSchedul or Later, so their base package costs you 25$ per month while the standard package is 57$ per month. There are also two other packages – the “advance” that costs you 119$ and the “premium” package is 249$.
Falcon, being one of the top social media scheduling tools, provides a good structure for listening, engaging, measuring, scheduling, and publishing articles with unique quality content.
Here you can read features Falcon:
- Schedule, edit, preview, and publish all your social media posts and campaigns across unlimited channels.
- Run successful social ad campaigns.
- To save time and maintain your content on-brand, use a common content library.
Falcon has one package that costs you 108$ per month.
10. Sprout Social
Sprout Social is a professional program for scheduling Instagram posts; unfortunately, there is no free or low-cost plan available. It is definitely geared at larger companies with more stringent standards.
features of Sprout Social:
- Listening module that allows you to identify trends.
- Evaluate sentiment.
- extract actionable information from social discussions to improve your marketing approach.
Sprout social pricing includes a standard package (89 $), professional package (169 $), advanced package (279 $).
Conclusion: Which Gramblr alternative is best for you?
Gramblr (some people call it “Grambler” by mistake) is down, But there are even better services that you can start using as an alternative.
AiSchedul meets all the necessary criteria as a suitable Gramblr alternative. It is free to use, boasts a lot of extra features, and comes with a convenient interface. You can’t really go wrong with AiSchedul. Try AiSchedul for free now.