Have you ever wanted to share a link on Instagram?
Do you know how to post a link on Instagram?
There are several ways to post a link on Instagram; you can choose one of them depending on your need.
In this article, you will find out how to post a link on Instagram.
5 ways to how to post a link on Instagram
These 5 ways are a complete guide to showing you how to post a link on Instagram.
1. Add a link to your Instagram bio
It is the most popular way of sharing links on Instagram. You can add any link that you want in your bio by following the steps below:
- Open your Instagram app.
- Go to your profile.
- Now, tap the “edit profile” icon.
- Then, you’ll see a form field labeled “website”- here’s where you can add your link.
- After that, tap the blue tick at the top right of your screen.
Tip: You should keep in mind that Instagram only lets you add one link to your Instagram bio. To add multiple links in your Instagram bio, read the tips in the following.
2. Use AiSchedul management service to share multiple links to your Instagram bio
You can use a good Instagram management tool to grow up your business. So we recommend using AiSchedul as one of the most reliable tools that ensure you won’t face any shortage of features and advantages.
You can follow this step-by-step guide to getting to know how to post a link on Instagram.
Add multiple links to your bio with AiSchedul
Step #1 – Firstly, sign up for free on AiSchedul.
Step #2 – Then, add your Instagram account to its dashboard and select “Manage Account”.
Step #3 – Now, select the bio link option, and choose the links to social network sites you want.
Step #4 – AiSchedul will give you a link to put in your bio. This link will redirect the users to a page where all your links are added.
Moreover, by using this feature you can set your profile photo, add a button, add stories, and posts to the landing page.
Also, you can watch this YouTube video below to learn about the bio link feature of AiSchedul in detail.
Swipe up the link by using AiSchedul
You can easily add a Swipe-up link to your Instagram story by using AiSchedul.
If you have more than 10,000 followers or a verified account, Instagram lets you add a swipe-up link. As we said, by using the AiSchedul management tool, you can do it by following these steps.
Step #1 – Sign up for free on AiSchedul, And open the dashboard.
Step #2 – Tap story on schedular icon.
Step #3 – After that, you can scroll the page, and you will find a place for adding a link.
That’s all to add a Swipe-up link!
Add a link to IGTV by using AiSchedul
By following this step-by-step guide, you will know how to add a link to your Instagram IGTV.
Step #1 – Sign up for free on AiSchedul, And open the dashboard. Then tap the scheduler icon.
Step #2 – Now click on “IGTV”.
Step #3 – Then, you can upload your video or convert your YouTube video directly to an IGTV video by adding its link to the upload section.
Step #4 – Finally, after creating a title and writing a caption for your video, you can add a URL to share it as a clickable link for your audience.
In the following picture, you will be understood using AiSchedul not only save your time but also save your money too. AiSchedul is very cost-effective in order to be useful.
3. Add Swipe-up link
If you have more than, 10,000 followers or verified accounts. By going to your Instagram story, you can add a link.
- Firstly, open your Instagram story.
- Secondly, upload a photo, video, boomerang, or take a photo right at that moment.
- Thirdly, tap on the chain link icon and enter your URL.
- Then, make sure your story is creative to attract attention and informative so that your followers know exactly where to click.
4. Add a link to your caption
Actually, it is impossible to share a link to your post’s caption. However, you can write your link on the caption, but it is not clickable. By the way, you can ask your followers to copy the link and paste it to their browsers.
Another way is to let them know you share your link in your Instagram bio by writing it on your caption.
5. Shoppable posts
First of all, You need to use the Instagram shop feature, So you need to create a product catalog, preferably on Facebook. Now, it is completed with all features like descriptions, images, and shopping links; you can take the following steps to share a link promoting your physical product to your Instagram shoppable posts.
- You must be sure your catalog is approved for shopping and matches platform policies.
- Enable product tagging in your settings.
- A shopping tab will have appeared next to other tabs above your photo grid.
- Clicking this tab will show the full catalog to your followers.
- Although items will appear in a standard photo grid, users can tap on each item to shop. This feature distinguishes between an ordinary post and a shoppable one.
- There will be an option that leads users to the website with shared links by selecting an item.
All in all, now you know how to post a link on Instagram. By your needs, you can share a link in different ways; on the other hand, it has a positive impact on your business. So, you can use a management platform like AiSchedul to grow up your business.