Every day Instagram lets us use its new features to make Instagram more creative.
Adding music to Instagram Stories is one of those features, although some can’t add music to Instagram Story.
Sometimes we can’t add music to Instagram Story, but why?
If you can’t add music to your Instagram Story, we will discuss how to fix it in this article.
Why can’t we add music to Instagram Story?
In June 2020, Instagram allowed its users to add their favorite piece of music to their Story. Sometimes the feature is not available in your country; on the other hand, sometimes, it is available in your country, but you can’t add music to Instagram Story. Do not worry; we will show you the solutions in the following.
How to fix Instagram music not working?
These are all the possible solutions to fix the Instagram music not working issue; if you can’t add music to Instagram Story, follow these steps.
1. Update your Instagram app
Occasionally, you must update your Instagram app because the music sticker feature only works with updated apps. So, if you use an outdated app, you should go to Google Play or the App Store to update your application.
2. Sign in and sign out of the Instagram application
If it is not working yet, follow these steps.
- Go to your Instagram profile.
- Tap on three horizontal lines at the top-right of your screen.
- Go to “Settings” & tap on the “Log out” button.
And then sign in to your Instagram account.
3. Reinstall Instagram
Now, you should reinstall the app. So, uninstall the app from your device, then go to App Store or Google Play to reinstall the Instagram app. Again Install the Instagram app the usual way.
4. Check your Internet connection
You may lose your Internet connection, so you should check it and be sure of your connection.
5. Switch a business account to a personal account
Some people who have a business account reported losing the Instagram music story feature after switching to a business account. So you can switch your Instagram account to a personal account and recheck it.
- Open your Instagram app.
- Go to Instagram “Settings.”
- Navigate to the “Account” section.
- Choose the option to “Switch to Personal Account.”Now, you can check if you have a music sticker or not.
6. The song is unavailable
- Some of the songs are not available in your country.
- The artist may have removed the song from Instagram.
7. Contact Instagram
If you face trouble while working with Instagram, you can follow these steps to contact them.
- Go to your Instagram profile.
- Tap on “Settings”
- Go to “Help”
- Tap on the “Report a Problem”
- You should tap on “Something isn’t working.”
8. Use VPN
Sometimes using VPN can unlock Instagram music. Because utilizing VPN hides your real IP. So you can choose any country that you want where Instagram music is available.
AiSchedul management tool
Marketers need to use a platform to stay with them like their assistants. So based on analytic data they use to learn more about their audience, age, and location, they find the best time to publish their posts. AiSchedul is an effective and useful management tool.
You can use AiSchedul to schedule your posts easily; now, follow this step-by-step guide to understand how you can do it.
- Sign up for free on AiSchedul and connect your Instagram account to its dashboard.
- Tap on “Manage Account” and open the dashboard.
- Now, tap on Schedule, then choose “Feed.”
- After that, you can drag and drop or upload up to 10 photos.
- Then you can write a caption, and by using the hashtag generator tool, you could find useful hashtags.
- Moreover, choose the location.
- If the users want to schedule their posts in feature, they can just set the calendar. On the other hand, if they want to delete their post automatically, it just needs to set the calendar.
Also, you can watch this video to learn more about these features.
AiSchdeul has an unbelievably reasonable price. They offer you three different packages, based on your needs you can choose one of them. In the picture below, you can see these amazing packages.
Since Instagram stories proved their potential to increase engagement rate, Instagram has rolled out many new features to make stories more intriguing. But if you can’t add music to the Instagram story yet, have no worries. It’s a common problem with easy solutions that are highly likely to fix the issue.