Have you ever wanted to put multiple pictures on Instagram story?
If you have, here is a complete guide to how to put multiple pictures on Instagram story.
This article discusses this complete guide and introduces the practical ways of how to put multiple pictures on Instagram story and the best way to schedule an Instagram story by using an effective Instagram management tool.
How to put multiple pictures on Instagram story?
All of us know how to put a single picture on Instagram story. But what about multiple pictures?
Here is a step-by-step guide to how to put multiple pictures on Instagram story.
- First of all, Open your Instagram app.
- Now, Scroll to the right to put your story.
- Then, Click on the icon “layout” that we show you in this picture.
- After choosing a layout, you can click on one of the shapes that you want.
- Afterward, you can take several photos of it or choose it from your gallery.
- Once you choose your photos, you must press the tick icon.
- Press “Your story” to post.
Another approach to putting multiple pictures on Instagram story
Here is an explanation about another way of how to put multiple pictures on Instagram story by following these steps.
- Firstly, Open your Instagram app.
- Secondly, Scroll to the right to put your story.
- Tap on the “Select multiple” button at the top right corner. Then, select your photos.
- And mark those photos that you want.
5. After you selected your photos, you must click the button next to preview your story.
6. When you’re ready to post, tap “Your story”.
You can schedule Instagram story by using AiSchedul
AiSchedul is an Instagram management tool, providing useful tools to manage your Instagram account. Among all its features, now its Instagram story scheduling tool would fit you the best.
By using the AiSchedul platform, you can add emojis, texts, location, hashtags, etc., to your story and share it with your followers. Moreover, AiSchedul can schedule your story to be published in the future when you set your AiSchedul calendar. Here is how you can schedule your Instagram story and have it published automatically later.
Step #1 – Sign up for free on AiSchedul, and connect your Instagram account to its dashboard in less than a minute.
Step #2 – Now, go to your dashboard and click on the “scheduler” icon.
Step #3 – Then, tap on the “story” icon.
Step #4 – Add a photo or video, change the background color, add texts and emojis, etc. and tap the “Save” button.
Step #5 – If you want to schedule your story and have it published automatically in the future, you can set it on the AiSchedul calendar.
Step #6 – Or if you want to publish it right now, click on “Schedule Story” or “Post Now” to schedule your story or share it at the moment.
You can also watch this video, it helps you to understand better about these features.
You can also use AiSchedul on Android and download it from Google play to schedule Instagram posts. All you need to do is follow the same procedure to schedule Instagram posts on your Android device.
A reasonable price of AiSchedul
AiSchedul has three cost-effective packages to offer that you can choose based on your various needs.
Package #1 – use AiSchedul for free
For the following features on AiSchedul, you don’t need to pay anything at all. The following is what features AiSchedul offers on this package and the number of times you can use them.
- Schedule Instagram posts on your feed, story, or IGTV to be posted automatically. Additionally, you can also set your posts to be deleted automatically after a certain amount of time. This package allows you to use this feature 5 times per month.
- Organize an Instagram contest, set the rules, and find the winners automatically once per month.
- Share multiple links to your bio. Using this feature on this package is unlimited.
- Monitor Instagram mentions with AiSchedul up to 5 tags per month.
- Other features that AiSchedul gives you access to are “social media calendar and repost”, “post galleries”, and “email support.” which are all safe and secure.
Package #2 – Essentials
You can have all features in AiSchedul’s free package with more numbers of times to use only for $19 per month in this package. For example, you can schedule your post once a day or organize reward posts three times per month.
Package #3 – Pro
This is by far the best package you can purchase for $49 per month. All the features will be unlocked for you with unlimited numbers of times to use. This also gives having 24/7 running and support.
Stories are a great way to reach new people and gain more impressions, and sometimes sharing multiple photos on Instagram story plays a major role in enhancing your stories. There are two different ways to do so, and in addition to this, you can schedule your stories to be posted automatically using AiSchedul.