⭐ Say Hello to New Features ⭐
⭐ You Asked, We Listened ⭐
❶ Share YouTube Videos on Instagram (Feed, Story, IGTV) 💰
❷ Download or Repost Stories 🔁
❸ Instagram Analytics Tool to Track Performance + Growth Tips ⭐
❹ Bulk Posts Delete (All at Once) ⚡
❺ Bio Templates 🔗
How to share YouTube video on Instagram? Ever since IGTV was launched, many users download YouTube videos and upload them to IGTV. Although it is working, it would be more convenient to paste or embed the YouTube video and let it upload. Wouldn’t you agree?
Yes! You read it right. Yes! It is possible!
We know that Instagram is not capable of embedding links in posts or IGTV and share a YouTube video on Instagram, you can only add the link in the bio, and users who touch the link will be directed to the YouTube platform.
This is not what we want to teach you here!
There is an app that lets you embed the link in the platform; then within a spare of seconds, the video is uploaded on Instagram. Curious to know how? Stay Tuned!
Table of Contents
To share a YouTube video on Instagram, you are going to need AiSchedul. Without beating around the bush, let’s see how it works and get this job done right away.
3. Then click “Manage Account.”
4. Afterward, on the “Posts & Scheduling” tab, click on the “Schedule” button and select IGTV.
5. Later copy the link of the YouTube video and paste it in the “Convert YouTube” blank. Wait for a second or two till it gets uploaded.
6. Now scroll down. The title and description are entered by default (according to the YouTube video.) You can edit or just leave them be.
7. It is time to find hashtags. AiSchedul has a built-in hashtag generator tool that offers the top hashtags of each niche, demonstrating the volume of the search.
8. At last, schedule the video or just publish.
Normally IGTV videos are edited and published on PC, so AiSchedul is designed to be manageable on PC. But if you find apps more convenient, you can download AiSchedul from Play Store and manage your IG on your cellphone.
To share YouTube video on Instagram, you should download the video from YouTube and then:
2. Now upload the downloaded video. It will be published in multiple stories.
3. You can add hashtags, location, or tag people on it.
4. Now schedule the story and done.
AiSchedul is a free Instagram scheduler, but AiSchedul offers two affordable paid plans at $7 and $23 per month for users who seek more.
Before You Go
If you want to upload a YouTube video on Instagram, you can download it and upload it to IGTV. But it is more convenient to just paste the link of the video on Instagram posts.
AiSchedul is a free Instagram scheduler tool that enables you to share YouTube videos on Instagram without downloading.
AiSchedul offers other features such as;
Above all, it is free, so why not subscribe to it?